iReporter

Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Oct 10 2014
We're off and running in Lakehill Preparatory School's 16th annual Trek for Tech! The 5K race and one-mile Fun Run is a favorite family fall tradition and a...
The first Legacy event of the year at Parish Episcopal School was was a huge success. Led and designed by the Class of 2015, students in 1st - 12th grade worked...
Congratulations to the four Cambridge School of Dallas seniors who placed in the National Merit competition. From L to R, TRENT GAHM (Finalist), BECCA MIGHELL...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
Tolly Salz – Guest Contributor
Sep 24 2014
We state these propositions neither lightly nor as easy generalizations. We here stake out a lofty claim for the value of the written word. We do so because we...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Sep 17 2014
Lakehill Preparatory School recently announced the selection of Lisa Bracken as the school's new director of admission. Lakehill looked at qualified...
The Cambridge School of Dallas is a school committed to preparing its students for college, not only through a challenging academic curriculum, but also by...
Sharon Adams – Guest Contributor
Sep 12 2014
October 1 Deadline to Register for the Dallas Summer Musicals High School Musical Theatre Awards for the 2014-2015 School Year October 1, 2014 is the...
The Parish Episcopal School Class of 2015 Lifers were officially introduced at an Induction Lunch on Sept. 3. Diane Webber, director of alumni relations and...
Lori Barber – Guest Contributor
Aug 29 2014
DINNER FOR TWO-THANK YOU TEACHERS! Do you know a teacher who is particularly amazing, dedicated, talented and all around exceptional? Ziziki’s owners Chef...