iReporter

On November 6-9, 2013, the seventh graders of Providence Christian School of Texas toured a few of Texas’s most famous sites in Austin, San Antonio, and the...
Word around the office is that there’s been a lot of development that allows BubbleLife readers to find their news much easier than before. From what I’ve...
It’s the weekend, so I really hope all you readers aren’t expecting me to work. Instead, I’m having a little office party, complete with cocktails, “mocktails”...
I think I am starting to figure out how this all works. I’m getting BubbleLife News every day in my email, which beats the doorstep because I can read it...
CFBISDCouncilPTA – Guest Contributor
Dec 15 2013
C-FB ISD Council PTA announced the location of the 13th annual Gently Used Book Sale. The location will be 3044 Old Denton Road Suite 131 in Carrollton. This...
Even though I’m usually a little mischievous, I’m still a pretty nice little elf. That’s why I want to tell you about some ways you can be kind to others this...
So, I’ve been holed up in the BubbleLife offices now for a few days, spying on Publisher Saffie Farris and the other folks on the BubbleLife team. They’re gone...
Hi, I’m an Elf on the Shelf. I was given as a gift to Saffie Farris, the publisher at BubbleLife, but for some reason, she thinks I’m “creepy” and has refused...
Am I the only one who feels like Thanksgiving was yesterday? Between the late holiday and the ice storm that kept many of us from viewing some of the beautiful...
We've pretty much thawed out around here, but remember that time when the unofficially-named "icepocalypse" rolled through Dallas-Fort Worth one week ago?...